9 Panel Cheer applies the following cancellation policy for all competitions.
- If your team needs to cancel for ANY reason, 90 or more days out from an event, you are eligible to receive a FULL refund.
- If your team needs to cancel for ANY reason, 89-22 days before an event, you are eligible to TRANSFER your fees to another event. This must be submitted in
- writing. The event must occur within the same competition season.
- If your team needs to cancel for ANY reason, 21 days or less before an event, there is NO REFUND.
- If your team needs to reduce participant numbers for ANY reason, there is NO REFUND of the difference.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR A NO-SHOW, DROPOUT OR SCRATCH AT A COMPETITION.
- If an event is cancelled by 9 Panel Cheer and not rescheduled, the team may transfer the payment to another event, or may receive a FULL refund.
INclement weather policy
If 9 Panel Cheer cancels an event due to inclement weather and it is not rescheduled, your team will receive a FULL Refund. If the facility is open, the event will go on. Please make any necessary travel arrangements so that you will not have any problems making it to the event on time. No special favors or performance times will be granted to those who arrive late for any reason (weather or otherwise). Furthermore, no refunds will be given on any 9 Panel Cheer expenses. Please keep an eye on the local and national weather forecasts so that you are prepared for any inclement weather. In the event of poor conditions, 9 Panel Cheer will put an announcement on our website www.9panel.net and our social media pages.